Chinti and Parker’s Top 5 winter must haves
The team at Chinti and Parker pretty much wear Chinti and Parker every day! If feeling very crazy, Rach likes to mix in a bit of Stella, Soph likes to mix in APC and Anna a splash of Margaret Howell.
We thought it may be of interest for us to share what we are loving:
1. Stripe Long Sleeve T – chic fine stripe, long sleeves which are fab for layering. We like wearing them loosely rolled and poking out underneath a one pocket sweater for a touch of contrast.
2. Elbow patch cardigan in grey – pretty much an office staple. I mean its probably worn 4 days a week out of 7!! Super easy and adaptable, great for days when you want something a touch shorter and more fitted.
3. Boyfriend jumper in navy – get one quick! This is our 4th delivery of these our season, we are so excited to say stores can’t get enough. Its like wearing your boyf’s but it fits in the right areas. Loose, cool and very this season. We can’t get enough of this style…..
4. Button Back Dress. Easy day dress, elegantly fitted, amazing worn with our long cardigan. Again we often style in the same way – thick woollen tights (think sexy Nora Batty), cute little flats and a pair of heels if you are going out for the night.
5. Cotton Cashmere Rib Vest – we all feel the cold! If feeling decadent, I like to wear mine to bed, but more generally it’s great as the first layer of the day. Snug, fitted and sexy with a racer back, it feels incredible against your skin and is amazingly toasty. Try one, you won’t be dissapointed.
Enjoy our tips, let us know what you think.